Adam Kay announces This Is Going To Hurt… More UK Tour for 2022: dates, tickets and more
Adam Kay has announced a headline UK arena tour for 2022 – and tickets go on sale soon.
His This Is Going To Hurt… More Tour will feature live comedy and brand new stories from his latest book, Undoctored.
He’ll share entries from his diaries as a junior doctor in the extended and updated version of the sold-out show.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The gay comedian will take the tour to arena venues for the first time including London’s Wembley Arena.
The tour will kick off on 7 September, just days ahead of the release of his new book, which arrives on 15 September.
It’s described as “his most honest and incisive yet” and sees him reflect “on what’s happened since hanging up his scrubs”.
His debut book, This Is Going to Hurt was published in 2017 and is a collection of diary entries written by Kay during his medical training from 2004 to 2010.
Since its release the book has sold more than 2.5 million copies and is being adapted into a BBC comedy-drama series.
The seven-part show, which premieres on 8 February, will star Ben Whishaw in the lead role as Kay.
You can find out how to get tickets for Adam Kay’s biggest headline tour yet below.
How to get Adam Kay tickets
Tickets for the tour are priced between £25-£45, plus booking fees.
You can check out the full tour schedule below.
Adam Kay 2022 UK tour dates
- 7 September – Edinburgh, Usher Hall
- 8 September – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- 9 September – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- 10 September – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- 11 September – Hull, Bonus Arena
- 15 September – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- 16 September – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- 17 September – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- 18 September – Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- 21 September – Bournemouth, International Centre
- 22 September – Brighton, Brighton Centre
- 23 September – Manchester, AO Arena
- 24 September – London, Wembley Arena
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.