Demi Lovato announces new album and 2022 tour: dates, tickets and presale info
Demi Lovato has announced a new album and headline US tour – and tickets go on sale soon.
After holding a “funeral” for their pop music, the singer will release their new rock album Holy Fvck this summer.
This will then be followed up with a headline tour across the US, Canada and South America later this year.
Fans can get their hands on Demi Lovato tickets in a presale and general sale from ticketmaster.com.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The tour will be in support of their upcoming eighth studio album, Holy Fvck, due for release on 19 August.
“The process of making this album has been the most fulfilling yet, and I’m grateful to my fans and collaborators for being on this journey with me,” Lovato shared in a statement.
“Never have I been more sure of myself and my music, and this record speaks that for itself. To my Lovatics who have been rocking out with me since the beginning and those who are just now coming along for the ride, thank you. This record is for you,” they added.
The album campaign will kick off with its lead single “Skin of my Teeth”, which will be released on 10 June.
“I’m alive by the skin of my teeth,” Lovato sings over a bed of electric guitars in a teaser trailer. “I survived but it got harder to breathe.”
The album cover also sees Demi depart from the aesthetics of their last release, Dancing with the Devil … The Art of Starting Over.
They’re wearing latex and bondage while lying on a bed shaped like a cross, “I’m pissing people off by living my truth,” they shared in a TikTok. “And I’m f**king okay with it.”
The tour will see Demi supported by Dead Sara and Royal & the Serpent across various dates.
Fans can get their hands on tickets across the week, with a presale currently happening, from ticketmaster.com.
Demi Lovato 2022 tour dates
- 13 August – Springfield, IL – Illinois State Fair
- 14 August – Des Moines, IA – Iowa State Fair
- 30 August – Sao Paulo, Brazil – Espaco das Americas
- 2 September – Belo Horizonte, Brazil – Esplanada do Mineirao
- 4 September – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Rock in Rio
- 7 September – Bogota, Colombia – Movistar Arena
- 9 September – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Movistar Arena
- 13 September – Santiago, Chile – Movistar Arena
- 22 September – Wheatland, CA – Hard Rock Live Sacramento
- 23 September – Reno, NV – Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
- 25 September – Portland, OR – Theater of the Clouds
- 27 September – San Francisco, CA – The Masonic
- 28 September – Inglewood, CA – YouTube Theater
- 30 September – Las Vegas, NV – The Venetian Theatre – The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- 3 October – Denver, CO – Fillmore Auditorium
- 5 October – Rosemont, IL – Rosemont Theatre
- 7 October – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre Detroit
- 9 October – Wallingford, CT – Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- 10 October – Washington, D.C. – The Anthem
- 12 October – Philadelphia, PA – The Met Philadelphia
- 13 October – Boston, MA – MGM Music Hall at Fenway
- 15 October – Toronto, Ontario – History
- 16 October – Montreal, Quebec – L’Olympia
- 18 October – New York, NY – Beacon Theatre
- 21 October – Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
- 23 October – Atlanta, GA – Coca-Cola Roxy
- 25 October – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
- 28 October – Tampa, FL – Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- 30 October – Hollywood, FL – Hard Rock Event Center
- 1 November – New Orleans, LA – Fillmore New Orleans
- 3 November – Houston, TX – 713 Music Hall
- 6 November – Irving, TX – The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.