Drag Race stars Divina De Campo, Jujubee and Trinity The Tuck to tour the UK with Strike A Pose!
Drag Race stars Divina De Campo, Jujubee and Trinity The Tuck are touring the UK together in 2022.
The trio of drag icons will take the Strike A Pose! tour to venues across the country for an all-singing, all-dancing, live extravaganza.
It’ll see the Drag Race alumni celebrate the greatest divas in pop music, including Britney, Madonna, Beyoncé, Cher, Rihanna, Whitney, Lady Gaga, Ariana and more.
They’ll be joined by a supporting cast on the tour and showcase, “off-the-hook costumes, insane live vocals and killer choreography.”
Fans can get their hands on tickets for the nationwide tour on 24 September via See Tickets.
It will strut into theatres from 7-31 October, stopping off in Brighton, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff and London’s Troxy.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
View this post on Instagram
Fans can expect to hear Divina’s four-octave range – we do think – on the tour which they showcased on the first series of Drag Race UK.
The drag artist placed runner-up on the show and gave audiences some memorable moments including their part in The Frock Destroyers’ track “Break Up Bye Bye”.
Jujubee appeared on All Stars 5 last year, where she was runner-up alongside Miz Cracker, while Trinity The Tuck achieved a Drag Race first on All Stars 4.
The queen was part of the franchise’s first ever tie, as she won the crown and a place in the Drag Race Hall of Fame alongside Monet x Change.
The full lineup for Strike A Pose! will be revealed in the run up to the tour, but you can find out how to get tickets and the full schedule below.
Tickets for the tour go on sale at 10am on 24 September. You can tickets for all dates via seetickets.com and selected theatre shows via ATGtickets.com.
Strike A Pose! 2022 UK tour dates
- 7 October – High Wycombe, Swan Theatre
- 8 October – Peterborough, New Theatre
- 9 October – Brighton, Theatre Royale
- 12 October – Woking, New Victoria Theatre
- 13 October – Birmingham, Alexandra Theatre
- 14 October – Leicester, De Montfort Hall
- 15 October – Guildford, G Live
- 16 October – Bournemouth, Pavilion
- 17 October – Dartford, Orchard Theatre
- 22 October – Northampton, Royal and Derngate
- 23 October – Aylesbury, Waterside Theatre
- 26 October – Cambridge, Corn Exchange
- 27 October – Wimbledon, New Theatre
- 28 October – London, Troxy
- 29 October – Grimsby, Auditorium
- 30 October – Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
- 31 October – Cardiff, St David’s Hall
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.