Pink announces 2023 UK and European summer tour: dates, presale info, tickets and more
Pink has announced details of a huge UK summer tour for 2023 – and tickets go on sale soon.
The singer will bring her Summer Carnival Tour to outdoor venues next summer including two headline shows at British Summer Time in Hyde Park.
It’ll kick off on 7 June and she’ll perform six dates in the UK, as well as a number of European stadium shows.
Fans can get their hands on tickets from 10am on 14 October via Ticketmaster.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The tour will see her perform two dates at the University of Bolton Stadium and Sunderland’s Stadium of Light as well as a show at Birmingham’s Villa Park.
The singer said: “It’s been a long three years and I’ve missed live music so so much.
“I am so excited to get back to the UK and Europe to sing, cry, sweat and make new memories with my friends. It’s going to be magical!”
View this post on Instagram
It follows up her sold-out 2019 Beautiful Trauma World Tour, which included two nights at Wembley Stadium.
The tour was documented in an Amazon Prime Video film entitled All I Know So Far, giving fans a glimpse behind the curtain as the singer balances motherhood while touring the globe.
It’s not yet known if new music will be released to coincide with the tour, but fans can expect to hear some of her biggest hits.
This includes the likes of “Just Like a Pill”, “So What”, “Raise Your Glass” and “Just Give Me a Reason”, to name a few.
You can find out the full tour schedule, how to get presale tickets and more below.
How to get tickets
They go on general sale at 10am on Thursday, 14 October via Ticketmaster.
A number of presales are taking place across the week. Fans can register for the official fan presale on Ticketmaster. Registration closes at 8:59am on 10 October and the presale will take place at 10am on Wednesday, 12 October. You’ll be emailed details on how to access it.
A Ticketmaster presale will also take place from 10am on Wednesday, 12 October. To access this head to Ticketmaster here.
For European tickets, see below.
How much are Pink tickets?
The tickets for Pink’s Hyde Park show are priced at the following:
- General admission – £90.45-£95.75
- Primary entry – £111.85
- Gold circle – £196.95
- Gold VIP hideaway – £218.95
- Diamond VIP experience – £273.95
Fans can expect similar price marks for her stadium shows, but seated tickets will also be available at a lower price range.
Pink 2023 UK and European tour dates
- 7 June – University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton – tickets
- 8 June – University of Bolton Stadium, Bolton – tickets
- 10 June – Stadium of Light, Sunderland – tickets
- 11 June – Stadium of Light, Sunderland – tickets
- 13 June – Villa Park, Birmingham – tickets
- 16 June – Landgraaf, Pinkpop – tickets
- 17 June – Werchter, Werchter Boutique – tickets
- 20 June – La Defense Arena, Paris – tickets
- 21 June – La Defense Arena, Paris – tickets
- 24 June – American Express Presents BST Hyde Park, London – tickets
- 25 June – American Express Presents BST Hyde Park, London – tickets
- 28 June – Olympic Stadium, Berlin – tickets
- 1 July – Ernst Happel Stadium, Vienna – tickets
- 5 July – Olympic Stadium, Munich – tickets
- 8 July – Rhein Energy Stadium, Koln – tickets
- 12 July – HDI Arena, Hannover – tickets
- 16 July – National Stadium, Warsaw – tickets
How did this story make you feel?
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.
Report this comment
Please let us know why you would like to report this comment:
The ability to comment will be removed from anyone who does not follow our Terms & Conditions