Amazing Modibodi deal alert: these cheeky seam-free pants for people who have periods are on offer
Modibodi has launched two new seam free, leak-proof underwear styles, and the brand are offering a code for money off, too.
The Australian brand has released the new range to protect you from periods, bladder leaks and VPL.
The eco-friendly styles, the ‘Recycled Seamfree Hi-Leg Cheeky’ and ‘Recycled Seamfree Thong’ are both crafted from 73 percent pre-consumer recycled nylon.
They have a smooth finish which is invisible under everything from leotards and activewear to your favourite bodycon outfits.
The planet-friendly underwear removes the need for disposable pads and tampons, and they’re available in two classic shades, black and cashew.
Both styles are now available to buy from the Modibodi website.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
Modibodi releases two new styles
Recycled Seamfree Hi-Leg Cheeky:
- A high-cut leg and a Brazilian cut at the back, this style is designed to contour to your body
- Moderate-Heavy (absorbs 15ml or two-three tampons) – built-in lining in Modibodi’s most popular absorbency
- Completely replaces disposable pads and tampons
- Size range designed to also fit teens so dancers and gymnasts can leap, twist and tumble without fear of leaks under leotards
Recycled Seamfree Thong:
- An ultra-comfy low-rise thong which doesn’t dig in
- Super-Light absorbency (5ml of one tampon) for period spotting, light discharge and drips
- Breathable moisture-wicking antimicrobial lining absorbs odour so you feel confident & fresh
- Replaces the need for panty liners
View this post on Instagram
Last month the brand released a colorful collection of leak-proof underwear to brighten up your drawer.
The range features fours shades inspired by the jewels of the earth: Amethyst, Serpentine, Garnet and Clay and are available in the brand’s best-selling styles.
Plus when you use the code MODIBODI2021 you will receive 15 percent off when you spend a minimum of £120.
To shop the new styles and other ranges head to modibodi.com.
Modibodi was created by CEO Kristy Chong in 2011 after being inspired by her own experience with bladder leakage.
While training for a marathon she realised that the available solutions for leaks were inconvenient, uncomfortable and damaging to the environment.
Since its launch Modibodi has become Australia’s number one selling period and leak-proof underwear brand as well as a world leader in sustainable period underwear.
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.