Demi Lovato announces plan to quit touring: ‘I can’t do this anymore’
Demi Lovato has revealed they’re quitting touring after they finish up their Holy Fvck Tour.
The singer is currently performing across North and South America in support of their latest album but shared on social media that it may be their last.
As reported by Billboard, Lovato took to their Instagram Story on Tuesday (September 13) to make the announcement, saying over a series of now-deleted posts: “I’m so f**king sick I can’t get out of bed. I can’t do this anymore. This next tour will be my last. I love and thank you guys.”
Demi Lovato says the #HOLYFVCK tour will be her final tour after revealing that she has become ill:
“I can’t do this anymore” pic.twitter.com/9NrJ2gYSu3
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) September 13, 2022
The singer followed up their posts with another set of stories writing that they’re “gonna power thru it for you guys I’ll need help singing so sing loud for me bb’s!!”, before taking to the stage at the Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile.
“I barely have a voice, I’m gonna be pointing the mic to the audience a lot tonight,” they added.
In an update shared after the show, Lovato wrote: “You guys reeeeally pulled thru tonight. Thank you sooo f**king much – I love you more than you know.”
The tour is due to resume on 22 September at Hard Rock Live Sacramento, before heading to Portland, Las Vegas, New York, Toronto and more before finishing up on 6 November in Texas.
The tour is in support of their album, Holy Fvck, which features singles “29”, “Skin of My Teeth” and “Substance” with Lovato saying the album process was their “most fulfilling yet”.
There are currently no dates planned for the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia but fans will be hoping that Demi adds more shows if this is their last tour.
You can check out the full tour schedule and how to get tickets below.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
How to get Demi Lovato tickets
Fans can still get their hands on tickets for Demi’s North American tour at ticketmaster.com.
Demi Lovato tour dates
- 22 September – Wheatland, CA – Hard Rock Live Sacramento
- 23 September – Reno, NV – Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
- 25 September – Portland, OR – Theater of the Clouds
- 27 September – San Francisco, CA – The Masonic
- 28 September – Inglewood, CA – YouTube Theater
- 30 September – Las Vegas, NV – The Venetian Theatre – The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- 3 October – Denver, CO – Fillmore Auditorium
- 5 October – Rosemont, IL – Rosemont Theatre
- 7 October – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre Detroit
- 9 October – Wallingford, CT – Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- 10 October – Washington, D.C. – The Anthem
- 12 October – Philadelphia, PA – The Met Philadelphia
- 13 October – Boston, MA – MGM Music Hall at Fenway
- 15 October – Toronto, Ontario – History
- 16 October – Montreal, Quebec – L’Olympia
- 18 October – New York, NY – Beacon Theatre
- 21 October – Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
- 23 October – Atlanta, GA – Coca-Cola Roxy
- 25 October – Nashville, TN – Ryman Auditorium
- 28 October – Tampa, FL – Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- 30 October – Hollywood, FL – Hard Rock Event Center
- 1 November – New Orleans, LA – Fillmore New Orleans
- 3 November – Houston, TX – 713 Music Hall
- 6 November – Irving, TX – The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.
Report this comment
Please let us know why you would like to report this comment:
The ability to comment will be removed from anyone who does not follow our Terms & Conditions