Adidas UK Black Friday 2021: This is when the sale starts and what to expect
Adidas has launched its huge Black Friday sale for 2021 – and this is everything you need to know
If you want to stock up on gym gear and accessories and loungewear from the three-stripe sports brand, then you can get some big discounts.
Adidas has launched up to 50 percent off thousands of products on the official website.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
It follows up athleisure brand, Gymshark, which kicked off its Black Friday sale this week, with 70 percent off.
Other big sport brands including Nike, Sweaty Betty and more are expected to follow suit across the next week.
But if Adidas is your preferred brand, then you can find out everything you need to know about its Black Friday sale below.
When does the Adidas Black Friday sale start?
Originally the Adidas Black Friday sale was available to exclusively to members, but now everyone can shop the deals.
The brand have launched a 50 percent off sale, with more than 7,000 products featured.
This includes trainers, tracksuits, joggers, shorts and accessories as well as the gender neutral range.
To shop the Black Friday sale head to adidas.co.uk/black_friday.
What’s featured in the Adidas Black Friday sale?
One of the highlights in the sale is the discounts trainers and this includes:
- Delpala Shoes – ££38.50 instead of £55
- Run DMC x adidas Superstar “Cloud White” – £62 instead of £90
- Ninja x adidas Nite Jogger “Core Black” – £90 instead of £130
- Human Made x adidas Tokio Solar “Cloud White” – £104 instead of £150
- Human Made x adidas Tokio Solar “Cloud White” – £72 instead of £120
- Human Made x adidas UNOFCL “Cloud White” – £60 instead of £110
- Human Made x adidas UNOFCL “Cloud White” – £65 instead of £120
- Ninja x adidas Superstar “Cloud White” – £64 instead of £100
- adidas Continental 80 Stripes “Cream White” – £54 instead of £90
Adidas trainers are expected to be one the most popular ranges in the sale, so if you want to get your size, be quick before they sell out.
Of course, you can also stock up on gym gear, with 50 percent off leggings, while the Adidas loungewear range is also featured in the sale, which includes t-shirts and sweatshirts.
When is Black Friday 2021?
If you’re an Amazon Prime member then you’ll be able to access Black Friday deals before anyone else.
The members get early access to ‘Lightning Deals’, which only run for a short allotted time – and once they’ve sold out they’re gone.
This includes Amazon’s own devices, gaming products, TVs, beauty products and garden and homeware.
You can bookmark the page amazon.co.uk/deals and check it regularly for the latest offers in the run-up to Black Friday.
You can also expect the likes of John Lewis, Argos and more to take part, with deals on tech, gaming, homeware and more.
There’s already been a number of early deals popping up for customers to take advantage of before the Black Friday rush, and you can read our PinkNews guides below.
- iPad Black Friday guide
- AirPods Black Friday guide
- Apple Watch Black Friday guide
- How to access Amazon deals early
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick deals
- Currys Black Friday sale
- Lovehoney’s early Black Friday sale
- Pat McGrath Lab’s Black Friday sale
- Beats headphones Black Friday deals
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.