The Greatest Showman theatre tickets 2022: new sing-a-long movie tour is on its way around the UK
The Greatest Showman theatre tour is heading to the UK in 2022 – and this is everything you need to know about how to get tickets.
No, it’s not a live stage version of the film (yet) but it’s the next best thing, as fans can sing and dance along to the film on the big screen.
The tour will stop off in theatres across the UK between 22 January and 9 October.
Fans of the The Greatest Showman can get their hands on theatre tickets from ATGTickets.com and singalonga.net.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The Greatest Showman theatre tour comes from Sing-a-Long-a Productions who’ve previously hosted events screenings of Sound of Music and Grease.
The organisers say: “The live host will teach everyone a unique set of dance moves, show you how to use our interactive prop bags, and also get you to practice your cheers, your boos and even a few wolf whistles.”
They also say that fancy dress is “strongly encouraged” while full audience participation is “essential” during the show.
The film was released in 2017 and stars Hugh Jackman as P. T. Barnum alongside Zendaya, Zac Efron and Michelle Williams.
It became a huge hit, and is the fifth highest-grossing musical film of all time, while its soundtrack reached number one around the globe, including the UK and US.
The soundtrack includes “Rewrite the Stars”, “A Million Dreams”, “The Greatest Show” and of course, the film’s break out song “This Is Me” performed by Keala Settle.
Following its release, Jackman also embarked on a sold-out, headline UK arena tour in 2019 performing tracks from the film as well as Les Misérables and more.
Tickets for the live sing-a-long experience are available to buy from ATGTickets.com for select theatres and singalonga.net.
They’re priced from £17, plus booking fees and you can find the full list of dates for The Greatest Showman theatre tickets 2022 below:
The Greatest Showman tour dates
- 22 January – Bromley, Churchill Theatre
- 23 January – Milton Keynes Theatre
- 29 January – Hornchurch, Queen’s Theatre
- 30 January – Torquay, Princess Theatre
- 4 February – York, Theatre Royal
- 5 February – Worcester, The Swan Theatre
- 12 February – Colchester, Mercury Theatre
- 13 February – Glasgow, King’s Theatre
- 19 February – Birmingham, Alexandra Theatre
- 20 February – London, Prince Charles Cinema
- 25 February – Bradford, St George’s Hall
- 27 February – Edinburgh Playhouse
- 3 March – Horsham, Christ’s Hospital
- 11 March – Harrogate Theatre
- 12 March – Seaton, Gateway Theatre
- 19 March – Blackpool, The Grand Theatre
- 20 March – London, Princes Charles Cinema
- 4 April – Belfast, Grand Opera House
- 8 April – Dunfermline, Alhambra Theatre
- 9 April – Sunderland Empire
- 10 April – King’s Lynn, Corn Exchange
- 22 May – London, Prince Charles Cinema
- 31 May – Truro, Hall for Cornwall
- 4 June – Barnsley, The Civic
- 11 June – Oldham, Coliseum Theatre
- 12 June – Liverpool Empire
- 26 June – London, Prince Charles Cinema
- 9 October – Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.
Report this comment
Please let us know why you would like to report this comment:
The ability to comment will be removed from anyone who does not follow our Terms & Conditions