Emma Sleep launches early Black Friday sale with 25 percent off
Emma Sleep has launched an early Black Friday sale with savings of up to 25 percent.
The sale includes the bestselling Emma Comfort Mattress and the all-new Zero Gravity mattress.
Whether you’ve been waking up stiff or your current bed feels too cramped, life is too short to settle for a poor night’s sleep – and luckily, you don’t have to wait a moment longer to upgrade your slumber.
From now until 5 November, Emma Sleep is beating the Black Friday rush with discounts at www.emma-sleep.com.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
In addition to its beloved mattress range, the sale also includes other popular buys like the Emma Foam Pillow which you can get for free with select mattresses.
Read on to find out which products are on sale right now.
What are deals are available in the Emma Sleep sale?
You may like to watch
Emma Sleep’s entire mattress range prioritises three key features: comfort, firmness and support. So, you can rest assured any selection is a smart one. That said, below are some of the sleep brand’s products that are currently on sale until 22 October:
- Emma Comfort Mattress with free Foam Pillow (starts at $580 – save up to $129) – Emma’s most-awarded mattress designed for uninterrupted sleep. An all-foam mattress, perfect for all types of sleepers
- Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress with two free Foam Pillows (starts at $1,450 – save up to $258) – This award-winner is optimized for deep sleep through its patented Diamond Degree Graphite foam, making sure you sleep with the ideal temperature while ensuring dynamic body support
- Emma Zero Gravity Mattress with two free Foam Pillows (starts at $2,408 – save up to $258) – Enhanced with our Innovative Air Grid Technology, this mattress promises weightless, undisturbed sleep
- Emma Foam Pillow at 25 percent off for $96.75 (originally $129). This ergonomic memory foam pillow has adjustable layers so you can customise your perfect sleep experience anytime
Emma Sleep’s newly launched Zero Gravity mattress is well-known overseas for offering a weightless sleep experience, akin to drifting through the stars.
It also offers total pressure relief thanks to its three-zone pocket spring system, as well as a foam layer that adapts to movement to prevent any nighttime disturbances from your sleep partner.
- Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress with two free Cloud Hybrid Pillows (starts at $1,450 – save up to $558)
- Emma Zero Gravity Mattress with two free Cloud Hybrid Pillows (starts at $2,408 – save up to $558)
- Emma Cloud Hybrid Pillow at 25 percent for $209.25 (originally $279)
What makes Emma Sleep’s mattresses special?
Each mattress is delivered vacuum-sealed in a compact box that’s simple to pull apart. From the moment you remove its plastic packaging, the mattress will begin to expand until it reaches its full, plush glory.
Another great thing about Emma Sleep? The brand offers a 10-year guarantee and a 200 nights risk-free trial. So, if you’re not 100 per cent thrilled with your pick, you’re welcome to return it for your money back. The brand will even come pick up your mattress free of charge before issuing a full refund.
You can also opt for Emma Sleep to take away your old mattress, to save you from the trouble of disposing of it yourself. The brand’s partners will ensure it’s recycled properly, giving you the ultimate peace of mind.
What do customers think of Emma Sleep’s mattresses?
Emma Sleep’s mattresses have no shortage of glowing five-star reviews, with one even proclaiming, “I can hardly believe the difference my new mattress has made to my sleep.”
Another said of its ergonomic support: “I didn’t realise how bad my back had become until I got the new mattress. It provides firm support and is also comfortable.”
In another five-star review, one happy customer declared: “Best sleep EVER. Sooo comfy. You just want to stay in bed.”
Ready to give yourself the gift of a better night’s sleep? To shop Emma Sleep’s Better Sleep Sale, head on over to www.emma-sleep.com.
MyPinkNews members are invited to comment on articles to discuss the content we publish, or debate issues more generally. Please familiarise yourself with our community guidelines to ensure that our community remains a safe and inclusive space for all.